1. Consent: by filling in any of the forms on this website, you are giving your consent for SB Holistic to hold your personal information. The information which you supply on the forms will be held together with any clinical records or purchasing information, as applicable. I use your information in order to give you the best possible service and for insurance purposes.
2. Storing your information: Your information is stored both on an encrypted computer and, where applicable, on the secure control panel for this website.
3. Retaining your information: You have the right to ask me to destroy your records at any time, if you wish to terminate our working relationship. Otherwise, adults’ records are retained for eight years following our last date of contact. Children’s records are retained until their 25th or 26th birthday, depending on the exact age of the child when their treatment ended.
4. Accessing your information: Your records are accessed by myself, either for clinical or retail purposes. Information provided online may also be accessed by my confidential website designer, who assists me with the upkeep of this website. You have the right to request a copy of your records at any time. These will be sent by email, in a Microsoft Word document attachment.
5. Sharing your information: your information will be kept strictly confidential, unless there are legal grounds for me to disclose something which you have told me to a third party. I shall always inform you if I feel that disclosure is necessary and seek your permission and co-operation first.
6. Complaints: if, for any reason, you are unhappy with how I am handling your data, please raise your concerns with me first, so that we can seek a resolution. If you are still not satisfied, then you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).